You pick the issues you want! Original issues of The Hockey News (THN) Magazines/newsprint from 1984.
Ideal for use as:
- Décor in your sports memorabilia room.
- reading material covering historic hockey events.
- a unique but affordable gift idea for the hockey fan in your life.
- additions to an existing collection.
While overall in great shape, most have some minor wear attributed to age and use. Issues may (or may not) include: Fading, wear to edges & corners/covers, some creases, dog-eared corners, mailing labels, etc. Overall they are in very good condition and are free of significant rips, tears, cut-outs and writing. Each issue is stored and shipped inside a protective sleeve. We have tried to note when an issue has significant damage in some way. Please review the photos and send a message if you have any questions.
SHIPPING FREE to US and CANADA! Don't forget to look through our other listings. You can also use the search function in our shop to find listings related to the person or topic you are interested in.
This listing contains the following issues:
- Vol. 37 No. 21, February 24, 1984 – The Trade Winds Will They Blow In Edmonton? Oiler Glenn Anderson on the cover. Lafleur and Tretiak Ponder future – page 9
- Vol. 37 No. 23, March 9, 1984 – Tiger A Dying Breed? Vancouver’s Dave Williams on the cover. Wayne Gretzky and the Playboy interview – page 14
- Vol. 37 No. 24, March 16, 1984 – Edmonton’s Good Doctor. Randy Gregg on the cover. NHL entry draft prospects: the top 21 – page 23
- Vol. 37 No. 25, March 23, 1984 – Gord Kluzak Coming On Strong For The Boston Bruins. Gord Kluzak on the cover. Oilers open vault to sign Messier – page 13
- Vol. 37 No. 26, March 30, 1984 – The Spirit Of St. Louis. Doug Wickenheiser and Rob Ramage on the cover. Player Agents: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly – page 16
- Vol. 37 No. 27, April 6, 1984 – Mike Foligno Buffalo’s Reformed Goal Scorer. Mike Foligno on the cover. FEUDS: Hockey’s Hatfields and McCoys – page 6
- Vol. 37 No. 28, April 13, 1984 – Want The Stanley Cup? You’ll Have To Take It From These Guys. Billy Smith, Al Arbour, and Denis Potvin on the cover.
- Vol. 37 No. 29, April 20, 1984 – Who’s Going To Win The Norris? Rod Langway and Paul Coffey on the cover. Caps savor first playoff win.
- Vol. 37 No. 30, April 27, 1984 – Is Quebec Big Enough For The Nords And Canadiens? Montreal Canadien Larry Robinson on the cover.