You pick the issues you want! Original issues of The Hockey News (THN) Magazines/newsprint from 1975.
Ideal for use as:
- Décor in your sports memorabilia room.
- reading material covering historic hockey events.
- a unique but affordable gift idea for the hockey fan in your life.
- additions to an existing collection.
While overall in great shape, most have some minor wear attributed to age and use. Issues may (or may not) include: Fading, wear to edges & corners/covers, some creases, dog-eared corners, mailing labels, etc. Overall they are in very good condition and are free of significant rips, tears, cut-outs and writing. Each issue is stored and shipped inside a protective sleeve. We have tried to note when an issue has significant damage in some way. Please review the photos and send a message if you have any questions.
SHIPPING FREE to US and CANADA!
Don't forget to look through our other listings. You can also use the search function in our shop to find listings related to the person or topic you are interested in.
This listing contains the following issues:
- Vol. 28. No 30, May 2, 1975 – Flyers Take First Step Towards Cup. Guy LaFleur and Bernie Parent on the cover. Playoff Picture – pages 22-23.
- Vol. 28. No 31, May 9, 1975 – Islanders Pull Rare Playoff Feat. Islanders goalie on the cover. Expansion Cup Final possibility for the NHL – page 3.
- Vol. 28. No 32, May 18, 1975 – Cup Champs Near Final Birth. J.P. Parise and Rick MacLeish on the cover. Nordiques, Aeros in WHA showdown – page 25.
- Vol. 28. No 33, May 23, 1975 – Expansion Final Assured For NHL. Rene Robert on the cover. Sabres first cup final – page 21.
- Vol. 29. No 2, October 24, 1975 – Canadiens Make Explosive Start. Guy La Fleur on the cover. NHL rookies make impact in opening week – page 2.
- Vol. 29. No 3, October 31, 1975 – Blues’ Iron Man After Record. Gil Gilbert and Garry Unger on the cover. WHA Whalers fined $100,000 – page 2.
- Vol. 29. No 4, November 7, 1975 – Hull’s Protest Startles Hockey. Richard Martin and Bobby Hull on the cover. Islander rookie Trottier – page 11.
- Vol. 29. No 5, November 14, 1975 – Cat Rocks Rangers With Waiver Threat. John Bucyk and Ed Giacomin on the cover. French line propels Buffalo to top of division – page 18.
- Vol. 29. No 6, November 21, 1975 – Super Star Swap Stuns Hockey. Phil Esposito and Brad Park on the cover. How the NHL saw the trade – page 3.