You pick the issues you want! Original issues of The Hockey News (THN) Magazines/newsprint from 1968-69.
Ideal for use as:
- Décor in your sports memorabilia room.
- reading material covering historic hockey events.
- a unique but affordable gift idea for the hockey fan in your life.
- additions to an existing collection.
While overall in great shape, most have some minor wear attributed to age and use. Issues may (or may not) include: Fading, wear to edges & corners/covers, some creases, dog-eared corners, mailing labels, etc. Overall they are in very good condition and are free of significant rips, tears, cut-outs and writing. Each issue is stored and shipped inside a protective sleeve. We have tried to note when an issue has significant damage in some way. Please review the photos and send a message if you have any questions.
SHIPPING FREE to US and CANADA!
Don't forget to look through our other listings. You can also use the search function in our shop to find listings related to the person or topic you are interested in.
This listing contains the following issues:
- Vol. 22. No 4, November 9, 1968 - (Error issue, should read No 5.) - Muckler Newest NHL Coach; NHL Slaps Fine On GM Regan. Punch line comes back to open 'new' Forum.
- Vol. 22. (Error, no number listed, should read No 6.), November 16, 1968 - Blue's 'Red Baron' Strikes To Tie NHL Scoring Record. Six-goal blast by Berenson on the cover.
- Vol. 22. No 7, November 23, 1968 - Rangers' Fans Chanting 'We'er No.1' Around NHL. Bobby Hull the hot Hawk on the cover.
- Vol. 22. No 8, November 30, 1968 - Sizzling Bruins Near Top In Stirring NHL Team Race. Dryden gets chance - page 8, Boston vs LA action on the cover.
- Vol. 22. No 11, December 21, 1968 - Spiralling Crowds Could Put St. Louis Over 500,000 Mark. North Stars action on the cover. Russians Press for NHL game - page 2.
- Vol. 22. No 12, December 28, 1968 - NHL, Russians To Play Within 2 Years. St. Louis vs Montreal action on the cover. Glen Hall switching to face protector use - page 3.
- Vol. 22. No 13, January 4, 1969 - Broken Jaw May Cost Hull Scoring Lead. Bobby Hull on the cover.
- Vol. 22. No 14, January 11, 1969 - Amazing St. Louis Continues To Confound Hockey World. St. Louis game action on the cover.
- Vol. 22. No 15, January 18, 1969 - Seals Headed For Buffalo As New Group Buys Out Club. Annual All-Star issue with Gordie Howe on the cover.