You pick the issues you want! Original issues of The Hockey News (THN) Magazines/newsprint from 1965.
Ideal for use as:
- Décor in your sports memorabilia room.
- reading material covering historic hockey events.
- a unique but affordable gift idea for the hockey fan in your life.
- additions to an existing collection.
While overall in great shape, most have some minor wear attributed to age and use. Issues may (or may not) include: Fading, wear to edges & corners/covers, some creases, dog-eared corners, mailing labels, etc. Overall they are in very good condition and are free of significant rips, tears, cut-outs and writing.
Each issue is stored and shipped inside a protective sleeve. We have tried to note when an issue has significant damage in some way. Please review the photos and send a message if you have any questions.
SHIPPING FREE to US and CANADA!
Don't forget to look through our other listings. You can also use the search function in our shop to find listings related to the person or topic you are interested in.
This listing contains the following issues:
- Vol. 18. No 18, February 6, 1965 - Chicago Black Hawks Racing Against Time. Doug Mohns anf Jean Beliveau on the cover.
- Vol. 18. No 19, February 13, 1965 - NHL Readying For Expansion. Bobby Rousseau and Marcel Pronovost on the cover.
- Vol. 18. No 20, February 20, 1965 - Traffic Jam Looms At Top For NHL. Terry Sawchuk, and Bobby Baun on the cover.
- Vol. 18. No 21, February 27, 1965 - Leafs' Cup Standbys Fight For Jobs. Elmer Vasko and Don Marshall on the cover.
- Vol. 18. No 22, March 6, 1965 - NHL 'Also Rans' Turn Spoilers. Frank Mahovlich and Glenn Hall on the cover. Small red scribble in left margin.
- Vol. 18. No 23, March 13, 1965 - Red Wings 'Hot' Club In Stretch. Ted Lindsay, and Jean-Guy Talbot on the cover.
- Vol. 18. No 24, March 20, 1965 - NHL Plans For Expansion. Glenn Hall and Bob Pullford on the cover.
- Vol. 18. No 25, March 27, 1965 - Red Wings, Canadiens Carry Title Fight Down To Wire In Another Photo Finish. Glenn Hall on the cover.
- Vol. 18. No 26, April 3, 1965 - Wings Rate As Cup Favorites. Gordie Howe, Norm Ullman and Parker MacDonald on the cover. Small blue scribble on lower margin.