You pick the issues you want! Original issues of The Hockey News (THN) Magazines/newsprint from 1960.
Ideal for use as:
- Décor in your sports memorabilia room.
- reading material covering historic hockey events.
- a unique but affordable gift idea for the hockey fan in your life.
- additions to an existing collection.
While overall in great shape, most have some minor wear attributed to age and use. Issues may (or may not) include: Fading, wear to edges & corners/covers, some creases, dog-eared corners, mailing labels, etc. Overall they are in very good condition and are free of significant rips, tears, cut-outs and writing. Each issue is stored and shipped inside a protective sleeve. We have tried to note when an issue has significant damage in some way. Please review the photos and send a message if you have any questions.
SHIPPING FREE to US and CANADA!
Don't forget to look through our other listings.
You can also use the search function in our shop to find listings related to the person or topic you are interested in.
This listing contains the following issues:
- Vol. 13. No 24, March 12, 1960 - Scribes Pick Hull As "Most Exciting". Bobby Hull on the cover.
- Vol. 13. No 25, March 19, 1960 - Plante On Hot Seat In Vezina Cup Race. Rookie Murray Oliver and Gordie Howe on the cover.
- Vol. 13. No 28, April 9, 1960 - LA, 'Frisco Switch Ice Bids To AHL. Johnny Bower and Glen Skov on the cover.
- Vol. 13. No 31, May, 1960 - Trade Mart Expected To Hit High Gear. Coach Toe Blake talking to newspapermen on the cover.
- Vol. 14. No 2, October 8, 1960 - Hawks Could Prove Tough For Habs In '61. Training camp Illustration on the cover.
- Vol. 14. No 3, October 15, 1960 - Habs, Hawks, Leafs, Wings, Say Experts. Maurice and Henri Richard on the cover for a presentation. About a 3" tear ar top left corner into the Hockey News title.
- Vol. 14. No 4, October 22, 1960 - 'Go Back To Iron Man's Game' - Cyclone. Murray Balfour and Bob Pulford on the cover.
- Vol. 14. No 5, October 29, 1960 - Wings See Fortunes Turning in '60-61. Don Simmons, Len Lunde, and Leo Boivin on the cover.
- Vol. 14. No 6, November 5, 1960 - Campbell Not Up In The Air Over Brawlers. Bobby Hull, Don Simmons, Fern Flaman, Autry Erickson and Billy Hay on the cover.