You pick the issues you want! Original issues of The Hockey News (THN) Magazines/newsprint from 1958 - 1959.
Ideal for use as:
- Décor in your sports memorabilia room.
- reading material covering historic hockey events.
- a unique but affordable gift idea for the hockey fan in your life.
- additions to an existing collection.
While overall in great shape, most have some minor wear attributed to age and use. Issues may (or may not) include: Fading, wear to edges & corners/covers, some creases, dog-eared corners, mailing labels, etc. Overall they are in very good condition and are free of significant rips, tears, cut-outs and writing. Each issue is stored and shipped inside a protective sleeve. We have tried to note when an issue has significant damage in some way. Please review the photos and send a message if you have any questions.
SHIPPING FREE to US and CANADA!
Don't forget to look through our other listings. You can also use the search function in our shop to find listings related to the person or topic you are interested in.
This listing contains the following issues:
- Vol. 11. No 17, January 25, 1958 - Goaling Action...Misses and near misses on the cover.
- Vol. 11. No 18, February 1, 1958 - Playoff Battle Looms Tops in History, Illustration of Henri Richard and Dickie Moore on the cover.
- Vol. 12. No 18, January 31, 1959 - Changes in Star Voting Bobby Hull and Marc Reaume on the cover.
- Vol. 12. No 19, February 7, 1959 - Ivan Plan Pays of in Brave Scalpings, with an illustration of Stan Milita on the cover.
- Vol. 12. No 20, February 14, 1959 - World Travelers with a Jack Reppen illustration on the cover.
- Vol. 12. No 21, February 21, 1959 - The Perils of Goaling by Sawchuck, with Terry Sawchuck, Frank Mahovlich, Dickie Duff, Billy Harris, and Warren Godfrey on the cover.
- Vol. 12. No 24, March 14, 1959 - "Clubs Paying Fines, Hurting Game" - Voss, with Dickie Moore, Tim Horton, Jacques Plante, Billy Harris, Marcel Bonin, and Ed Chadwick on the cover. 1" hole in center of the fold line.
- Vol. 12. No 26, March 28, 1959 - Plante Stretches his Limbs, Jacques Plante, Jean Guy Talbot, Tom Johnson, Bert Olmstead, Ron Stewart and referee Red Storey on the cover.
- Vol. 12. No 27, April 4, 1959 - Leafs-Bruins Battle in Cup Action, Harry Lumley, Leo Boivin, Frank Mahovlich, Bert Olmstead, Ref Red Storey, Fleming Mackell, Johnny Bower, Ron Stewart and Tim Horton on the cover.